Inventing The Figure With Alexander Heath
Teacher: Alex Heath
Daily Timetable: 10:00 till 17:00
Drawing from the live model is an important part of learning to become an effective draughtsman, but what happens when you have ideas that need realising accurately but there is no model and all you have is your sketchbook?
This weekend course aims to equip you with a framework that will allow you to quickly and accurately draw the figure from imagination, from any point of view and in any perspective you choose.
- You will learn a method of thinking about the figure that will enable you to invent with relative ease within your sketchbook. This knowledge will then allow you to start to plan out your own figure compositions for further work whatever your field or speciality.
- Don’t restrict your creativity to depending on the model and the studio, learn to free up figure drawing and create from your head.
- Learn a method of creating figures from your imagination
- Liberate your artwork by creating lively and dynamic poses
- Start using your sketchbook as your studio
Materials are not provided so you will need to bring basic drawing materials and a sketchbook.
Book your course here:
Fees must be paid in total to LARA in order to secure your place. No refunds are available. All courses are subject to availability. LARA reserves the right to cancel any course. In the event of a cancellation, all fees will be refunded in full.